Dans Fatality - A Quicky Dans Fatality - A Quicky

That's just stupid...

Dan would never be able to pull off something like that...

Intense Battle IV Intense Battle IV

I think i've seen this one before..

*sigh* I really wish people would get over the fad of stick figures beating the crap out of each other. It was bad in the beginning, then Xiao Xiao made it good, now it's bad again. Anyway, that aside, it is actually quite a good flash with some great fbf work and good detail (although how a stick figure can be detailed is beyond me). The black and white sequence is very well done, just next time try something that people haven't done a million times.

export-gold responds:

K thanx ill try that in my next one.

PacFun PacFun

Well, whatever floats your boat..

The graphical style was good, the length could be better and the rest was immature and stupid. You can obviously animate pretty well so why the hell are you wasting your time making stupid movies about ducks being shot and pacman butt raping ghosts. Get a grip of yourself!!!

Mr. Brick Mr. Brick

!!!!!!

That was the most stupid, irrelevent and pointless movie i've ever seen!

Thats why i gave it 5 :)

Blackout responds:

Haha awesome.
I like 5's.

AFL aussie footbal league AFL aussie footbal league

Go Aussie!

Well I can't deny an aussie flash movie..

Mario Day(old) Mario Day(old)

Loved It!

It was a sprite movie, so the animation wasn't GREAT but still loads better than most sprite movies out there.

The best thing about this movie was the humour though - I loved it when Mario falls into Peach's castle.

SMB3 Out Takes SMB3 Out Takes

Tragic...

Maybe it's just because I hate sprite movies, but this one really sucked.
The animation was bad and the jokes were terrible. There are better SMB outtake movies out there so please watch them instead of wasting your time with this one.

mario-freak1 responds:

taking in mind mate im only 13, and ive seen more crap cartoons than this get on to newgrounds! i tired my best mate, also to say to everyone else, the animation looked weird because my tweening fuc*ed up whilst animating, and it wouldent work :( so i thought FBF for me :(

TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody

Great movie!

Finally, a Zero Wing take-off that didn't just replace the characters with sprites.
This movie was funny and the animation was great!
You can't go wrong when you mix Zero Wing and Bohemian Rhapsody.

Random shorts 7 Random shorts 7

You're a beginner?

You can't be a beginner, that animation was too good!

Charlie the Unicorn Charlie the Unicorn

Yay! Candy Mountain!

A great movie! I gave it 10 for everything just because of the Candy Mountain song!